Mumbai Mobile Creches is a non-profit organisation that has supported the health, safety and education of children living on construction sites for the last four decades. It runs comprehensive day care centres on construction sites, serving children who are among the most vulnerable of the urban poor. It has been a pioneer in developing early childhood education programmes and curricula. In Mumbai, it serves over 4500 children through approximately 30 centres every year.
Our teacher’s training programme equips men and women, including women living on construction sites, to become teachers and caregivers in a day care programme. Through this training, we aim to train teachers who understand children’s cognitive, social, emotional, and physical needs and who are well equipped to manage a classroom.
Mumbai Mobile Creches is seeking a qualified and experienced individual for the position of Training Coordinator. The Training Coordinator will be responsible for the following:
- To map out training plans, design and develop training programs and facilitate development of training modules, and other training resources.
- To evaluate and review training programme & documentation.
- To produce annual reports on training conducted and its impact.
- To identify, design and prepare teaching aids and materials needed for the training programme and coordinate with the HR & Administration Manager and CEO to arrange for purchase
- To maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- To organise training workshops and other learning programmes, mentoring and supporting capacity building among all the staff.
- To maintain track of all the trainees and their performance and document need assessment of each trainees.
- Regular reporting and documentation of the programme in accordance with guidelines and timelines.
- A Master’s degree in Early Childhood Education / Human Development OR Bachelors in Early Childhood Education / Human Development with 3 years’ experience.
- Atleast 3-5 years, experience in Early Childhood Care and Education is preferred.
- Fluency in English, Hindi and Marathi are required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and MS word is essential.
Please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org