Mumbai Mobile Creches is a non-profit organization that has supported the health, safety and education of children living on construction sites for the last four decades. It runs comprehensive day care centers on construction sites, serving children who are among the most vulnerable of the urban poor. It has been a pioneer in developing early childhood education programmes and curricula. In Mumbai, it serves over 4500 children through approximately 30 centers every year.
Mumbai Mobile Creches is seeking an experienced person who can efficiently pursue, manage and maintain relationships with Mumbai Mobile Creches’ corporate, institutional and individual donors.
- Develop and manage& implement a fundraising strategy for the organization and mobilizing resources from varied funding sources to ensure financial stability and sustainability.
- Develop proposals for grant making agencies and funding agencies.
- Manage donor relations and communicating to them from time to time the developments in the organization
- Develop various materials such as Annual Report, news letters, brochures, presentations etc for communication with various stakeholders.
- Assist the CEO in external communication with important stakeholders like media, government, funding agencies etc.
- Manage and coordinate all corporate and individual volunteer partnerships of the organization.
- Maintain partnerships and relationships with other NGOs, schools, institutions etc who could add value to the program.
- Graduates with an MBA (Marketing) would be preferred.
- Minimum 4-5 years fundraising experience with demonstrable track record.
- Must have a good command of written and spoken English, and excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong relationship management and professional presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Detail oriented, and highly organized.
- Proficiency in word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work independently and deliver the desired outcome will be valued.
The Mumbai Mobile Creches office is in South Mumbai. Working hours are 8:45 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Every 2nd and 4th Saturday of the month is a holiday.
Salary is commensurate with experience.
To apply, please send a cover letter and CV to: email@example.com